Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Northern league 2021 - Round 3 Eccles 7th November
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 11, 2021 12:22 pm    Sujet du message: Northern league 2021 - Round 3 Eccles 7th November Répondre en citant
The third and final round of the Northern League for this year will be on 7th November at the MAWS Club venue:

Magdalene Centre,
Catherine Street
Winton, Eccles,
Greater Manchester
M30 8JD

Players to arrive at 09:00 am for a 9:30 start to the games.

The rules to be used are L’art de la guerre Fourth Edition 2021.

The theme for this round is Open, you may use any army from 1-300.

If you would like to play but don’t have a suitable army please get in touch as I will probably be able to lend you one.

Army Lists should be sent to Mick Hood (mh014c5606@gmail.com) two weeks before the event.

The venue has tea and coffee making facilities and there are shops/cafes nearby.

The Northern League is a series of one day competitions consisting of 3 rounds this year. Each is a separate event, so players my enter as many or few events as they wish. However, there is also an overall championship, for which this year all of each player's scores will be counted. The cost of each round is £5 per player. This is a Singles competition, but players may enter as a pair if they wish.

New players are always welcome.

This event will consist of 3 games of 2.25 - 2.5 hours.

First game draws for this round will be based on each player's current overall position, with the proviso that nobody will be drawn against anyone they played in the previous round. The second and third game draws will be done using the normal Swiss system. Scoring will be the standard method from the ADLG website and each event's results will be submitted for UK and International rankings.

Dernière édition par kevinj le Sam Nov 06, 2021 12:52 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Robert241167
Archer

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 23, 2021 8:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi all

Just to clarify this event is on Sunday 7th November and NOT 7th December which would have been a Tuesday.

I've checked this with Kev.

Thanks

Rob
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 26, 2021 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Could anyone who's thinking of attending please send a list to Mick as soon as possible if you haven't already done so.

Apologies for the date confusion, a simple typing error on my part, compounded by being away and not able to access the forum. Thanks to Rob for supplying the clarification.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 31, 2021 12:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
We currently have an odd number of players for this round, so if anyone wants to even up the numbers that would be great. Please send a list to Mick as soon as possible.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 02, 2021 11:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Sadly we still have an odd number for this round. So, before I post the R&R and first game draw, I'd be grateful if anyone can offer any of the following solutions:

1) Anyone who wants to play and make up an even number please contact me and let me know, plus send Mick a list. If you want to play but need to borrow an army I can probably help.

2) If any 2 players want to join forces and play as a team let me know. You can use either army that has been submitted.

3) I'll play with anyone who's prepared to join me. We can use your army or mine.

Failing any of these options being taken up by Thursday I'll drop to Reserve.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 04, 2021 10:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Here are the Runners and Riders for this round:

Update: Paul's army date is 1088 AD

And here's the provisional first game draw:

See you all on Sunday
vexillia
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 08, 2021 10:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
While we wait for Kev to post the results table here are some photos of the event in a cold church hall:

Before the event started. DBMM tables top right.

Before the last game. Side #1

Before the last game. Side #2
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 08, 2021 11:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Here are the results from yesterday's round:

I'll post the overall results separately.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: