Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
ADLG-R Holy Roman Empire vs Later Danes
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Renaissance
Auteur Message
Urbanbunny
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 08, 2022 2:28 pm    Sujet du message: ADLG-R Holy Roman Empire vs Later Danes Répondre en citant
Martin and I had our first game together since the start of Covid. He brought his newly based up LAter Danes and I brought the Germans for a good old fashioned scrap. I’ll post the army lists shortly. The Germans won the initiative and chose to attack. The Germans had some Haiduks on their right hand flank, supported by some cuirassiers and a dragoon, the centre comprising of pike and shot with regimental artillery and a two medium guns. On the left hand flank, I had a strong wing of 4 x Curassiers, a Croat and a dragoon. martin outnumber me with several pike and shot units, all with regimental guns, but had weaker flanks with some mediocre mounted.
The Germans advanced under heavy and accurate Danish artillery fire and brought the fight to the Danes with a cuirassier charge on my left hand flank( had to charge as was getting blown away by artillery and pike and shot). The cuirassiers worked their way thru the flank and then proceeded to charge the lank of the Danish line. On my right, Martins cuirassiers decided a fight was a better idea than being shot and charged my unsupported cuirassiers. The Germans slowly pushed back the Danes and the Haiducks took the opportunity of the mounted being engaged to break out of the enclosed field and attack.
Martins line of pike & shot proved to be devastating, heavily disrupting my entire line and killing one unit.
End result was a win to the Germans after some horrible 🎲 rolling by Martin, but he did take 16 out of my 24 points. I think a few more favorable dice would have made it a much closer game.

The armies line up. The Holy Roman Empire are on the right, with the four cuirassiers, dragoons and Croats line up.

The Danes open up with their artillery and start causing hits

The Cuirassiers charge to avoid being disrupted by the artillery.

The Danish Dragoons desperately join in the melee to hold the line and proceed to kill the Croats

The German Cuirassiers charge the Danish line in the flank after having cleared away the mounted

This doesn't bode well, artillery charged in the flank.

Urban Bunny Wargames Research Labs
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Renaissance
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: