Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Tournament Stats
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
vexillia
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 26, 2022 9:38 am    Sujet du message: Tournament Stats Répondre en citant
I've been looking at these to see how things are shaping up with V4 and I think there's an error.

From my copy of the data from Jul 2020 I have :

Code:
146   Gallois   Dark Ages   11   10   17   38

Yet the data as of today (which are running totals V3+V4) is:

Code:
150   Gallois   Dark Ages    0    0    0    0

I spotted this as it's the only army with fewer games played today than previously.

How do I get the guy who looks after the data to check and correct this?
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 26, 2022 10:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I suspect you have encountered the arbitrary solution to the fact the previous Welsh list in v3 was split into a Dark age and Feudal Welsh list and the army stats move to the Feudal Welsh list. As the Feudal Welsh #185 has the same numbers as you tracked for v3.

Not sure what options were really available so i presume an expedient one was chosen.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
vexillia
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 27, 2022 8:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
OK. Thanks for that comment: it caused the penny to drop. For those interested here's the solution.

When the data for V3 list 146 was assigned it was done as follows:

Code:
V3
146   Welsh          Dark Ages    11   10   17   38

V4
150   Welsh          Dark Ages    0    0    0    0
185   Feudal Welsh   Feudal Age   11   10   17   38

In other words the data was assigned to the new list (185) not the list with the same name.

This confused me because the data for the other split list, V3 148, was assigned as follows:

Code:
V3
148   Feudal Spanish                   Dark Ages   113   82   131   326

V4
152   Astur-Leónese and Navarrese     Dark Ages    0     0    0     0
190   Feudal Spanish                  Feudal Age   132   96   154   382

That is the data was assigned to the old list (190) with the same name (spotted the switch?).

To summarise: for one split the data was assigned to the "New" list (146) and in the other split it was assigned to the "Old" list (148).

That'll teach me to use the status of "New in ADLG V4" to control the data.
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 27, 2022 2:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Well I think they are subjective only in the sense the lists migrated to the spot that made the most intuitive sense of pass use.

Curious what are you doing, analyzing with all the stats data? Any observations to share?
vexillia
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 27, 2022 3:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hazelbark a écrit:
Well I think they are subjective only in the sense the lists migrated to the spot that made the most intuitive sense of pass[sic] use.

Without access to all the lists involved they have guessed which part of the pre-split lists were most popular. That fits my definition of subjective. Smile

Hazelbark a écrit:
Curious what are you doing, analyzing with all the stats data? Any observations to share?

I'm looking to get a data set that's purely V4. Once there's enough data it'll be interesting to see if there are any changes from V3. Not enough data just yet: only 7,127 games compared to 40,550 for V3. Won't be long before there's enough though. Once I have over 10,000 games then I'll make a start.
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 27, 2022 11:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
vexillia a écrit:
Once there's enough data it'll be interesting to see if there are any changes from V3. Not enough data just yet: only 7,127 games compared to 40,550 for V3.

Fascinating. Does the data capture theme or open? I know the spreadsheet submitted does.
vexillia
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 28, 2022 7:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hazelbark a écrit:
Does the data capture theme or open? I know the spreadsheet submitted does.

Sadly not for the army data.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: