Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
What is the effect of the penultimate bullet on p 34?
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules question V4
Auteur Message
KevinD
Légat

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 28, 2022 3:17 am    Sujet du message: What is the effect of the penultimate bullet on p 34? Répondre en citant
What is the effect of this rule?

“P 34

“Restrictions

“If a group contains one or more unmaneuverable units, the CP penalty for performing a difficult maneuver applies to the whole group.â€

——

If the group turns, the the unmaneuverable unit is turning and incurs the CP penalty without this rule.

If the unmaneuverable unit itself moves short it incurs the CP penalty without this rule.

If a maneuverable unit in a group with unmaneuverable units moves short (but the unmaneuverable unit does not itself move short), then they do not incur the CP penalty, right?

If the unmaneuverable unit changes formation then incurs the CP penalty without this rule. Or is this rule supposed to clarify that even if the unmaneuverable unit is stationary but other maneuverable units in the group are expanding or contracting then you still need to pay the CP penalty? (For example if the unmaneuverable unit was at the head of a contracting or expanding column but it itself was not expanding or contracting, you still incur the CP penalty. As I said, I thought this was already covered, but it is the only even somewhat ambiguous case I can think of where the unmaneuverable unit could be argued to itself not be doing a difficult maneuver even though the group itself was doing one.

Or is there something else that this rule does that I’m missing?

Thanks
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Brave Coeur
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 28, 2022 6:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Kevin, I think you are missing nothing.
I would say that with that bullet, it is a nice summary of the different cases that you listed.
BR.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules question V4
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: