Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Northern League 2023 - Round 3 Halifax, 6th August 2023
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 07, 2023 2:21 pm    Sujet du message: Northern League 2023 - Round 3 Halifax, 6th August 2023 Répondre en citant
The third round of the Northern League for this year will be on 6th August at the Halifax Club venue:

Belgrave Social Club.
277 Claremount Rd,
Halifax,
HX3 6AW

Players to arrive at 09:00 am for a 9:30 start to the games.

The rules to be used are L’art de la guerre Fourth Edition 2021.

The theme for this round is Biblical Ancient and America. You may use any army valid before 501 BC or any American army, although European allies are not allowed for these.

Any allies used must also be valid within these dates.

If you would like to play but don’t have a suitable army please get in touch as I will probably be able to lend you one.

Army Lists should be sent to Mick Hood (mh014c5606@gmail.com) two weeks before the event.

The venue has a bar but there are no shops/cafes nearby so bring your own lunch.

The Northern League is a series of one day competitions consisting of 5 rounds. Each is a separate event, so players my enter as many or few events as they wish. However, there is also an overall championship, for which up to four of each player's scores will be counted. The cost of each round is £5 per player. This is a Singles competition, but players may enter as a pair if they wish.

New players are always welcome.

This event will consist of 3 games of 2.25 - 2.5 hours.

First game draws for this round will be based on current overall position, with the proviso that nobody will be drawn against anyone they played in the previous round. Players who did not play in the previous round will be added to the draw at the bottom based on army dates. The second and third game draws will be done using the normal Swiss system. I will try to avoid intra-club matchups where possible. Scoring will be the standard method from the ADLG website and the event's results will be submitted for UK and International rankings.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 18, 2023 10:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
This is your usual reminder that lists for this event are due to Mick (mh014c5606@gmail.com) by this weekend.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 29, 2023 12:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Here is the R&R for this round:

And here's the provisional first round draw:

Please bring a mat/cloth if you have one.
Mike Bennett
Centurion

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 06, 2023 7:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Looks like I left my jacket behind. Please let me know if it is found, and even better bring it along to Britcon next week

It is a black shell hiking jacket
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 08, 2023 10:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Here are the results fom this round:

And here's the current overall position:

The next round is on Sunday 3rd September at the MAWS venue in Eccles. I'll be pushing you for lists after Britcon.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: