Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Commanders Move
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules question V4
Auteur Message
IanS
Barbare

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 08, 2023 1:02 pm    Sujet du message: Commanders Move Répondre en citant
Sorry if this has come up before but I can't find it.

In yesterdays game my opponent wanted to move his commander 5UD. So he got his ruler out and measured 5 UD and moved his general to another unit. However, that lines that he took went over MY unit AND a combat. I stated that he could not do that and he said why?

The rules state that a commander and friendly units may interpenetrate but does not say other things stop the movement.

So my opponent stated that its does not prohibit the commander moving as he wanted and I stated that sure he had to obey the fact that he could not go though an enemy and a combat, though again this is not mentioned.

So who is correct?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Neep
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 08, 2023 2:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
You are correct. All movement restrictions remain, except those specifically canceled - which is nearly all of them. So you can spin freely, move freely, interpenetrate friends even if they are engaged in combat, but you cannot move through impassable terrain or enemy troops. You cannot move off table and back on, nor a coastal zone. And you cannot use the road bonus as it applies to units and is terrain dependent, but you can cross a river in any direction.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 08, 2023 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
p 27 the rules state what a commander may move through. An opponent's unit is not one of them.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules question V4
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: