Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Impetuous Unit after Pursuit moving into flank/rear contact
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
duck2744
Barbare

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2018 11:26 am    Sujet du message: Impetuous Unit after Pursuit moving into flank/rear contact Répondre en citant
Hi

I am a bit new to ADLG and I have question with regards to Impetuous Troops.

Assume all units are heavy infantry and they are 15mm figures.

Consider at start of move 5 and I am the phasing player:

AAAABBBBCCCC
AAAABBBBCCCC - 3 units of enemy
XXXXYYYYZZZZ - 3 units friends - Impetuous
XXXXYYYYZZZZ

After combat unit BBBB is routed and YYYYY has to pursue one UDC (40 mm) since it is impetuous we now have:

YYYY
AAAAYYYYCCCC
AAAA AAAA
XXXX ZZZZ
XXXX ZZZZ

Due to the base depths being 30mm, the front of YYYY is actually passed unit AAAA and CCCC by 10mm.

Assuming when the opposition carries out their melee in move 6, am I correct in that the unit YYYY counts as support for XXXX and ZZZZ?

Now it is my phase in move 6. Reading the rules I cannot carryout an uncontrolled charge onto the flank or rear of unit AAAA or CCCC since I am supporting units in melee?

Can I carryout a normal charge/move into contact on the rear of unit AAAA or CCCC only costing 1 CP, since it is a wheel and therefore does not count as a Difficult Manoeuvre or does it have to be 2 CP?

If I move into contact on the flank of unit AAAA or CCCC it will cost 2 CP, since it is a 90 degree turn and therefore does count as a Difficult Manoeuvre?

Thank you for any help on this.

Philip
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
babyshark
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2018 3:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
As you noted, the front edge of YYYY has moved past the rear edges of AAAA and CCCC. As a result of that YYYY cannot wheel into the flank of either opponent because the maximum wheel is 90 degrees by rule. (If, for whatever reason, YYYY's front edge was touching the side edge of either opponent then a 1 CP wheel would be a possibility.) YYYY can spend 2 CP to make a quarter turn into the flank of either AAAA or CCCC, at its choice.

I hope that helps.

Marc
duck2744
Barbare

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 15, 2018 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi

Thanks for the feedback. It does answer my question.

Philip

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: