I never roll a six
Gladiateur
Inscrit le: 07 Oct 2014 Messages: 49
|
Posté le: Jeu Sep 24, 2026 8:56 am Sujet du message: Coming to Americas |
|
| I will now be playing in the Americas (instead of Classical) section of the 15mm competition. |
|
madaxeman
Magister Militum

Inscrit le: 01 Nov 2014 Messages: 1842
Localisation: Londres Centraal.
|
Posté le: Sam Sep 26, 2026 12:21 pm Sujet du message: |
|
| I never roll a six a écrit: | | I will now be playing in the Americas (instead of Classical) section of the 15mm competition. |
Emailing the list checker for the event you have entered directly may be a better way of communicating this intended change, rather than posting on this forum..
I could hazard a guess that this refers to Warfare 2027, but the entry form on the WAR website doesn't have a field to allow WAR to collect player aliases from this forum....  _________________ www.madaxeman.com |
|