Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Ally in List Question
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
Maverick2909
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 11, 2017 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Ally in List Question Répondre en citant
Hello! Got a few quick questions:
1. Can I still only take 1 ally general in a 300 or 400 point game?

2. In the Feudal Scots list, there are options to take Galwegian allies or Highland allies, I assume I cannot take both in a normal 200 point game?

3. Do these ally commands which are included in the actual army lists you're fielding have to abide by the 1/2 rules? For example, I can take 2-6 Galwegian allies for my Feudal Scots, do I have to divide those numbers by 2?

4. If the rules for allies already listed in an army are different than normal ally rules, is this stated anywhere in the Rulebook? (Basically, where would I reference any of these above questions I had as I cannot find them) Smile

Thanks!

Stanton
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
fdunadan
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 12, 2017 6:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
for 1) i'm not sure and have not the rules so don't know...
for 2) you can only have one ally in 200 pts, so choose one but not both.
for 3), when the ally is included in the list, the minima and maxima are not to be halved. its only when you take the ally from another army list that the halving process applies.
for 4) i think it's stated in the beginning of the armies list, just after the costs of units (then again, without the rules i can't precise)
davesaunders23
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 24, 2017 1:14 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Ally in List Question Répondre en citant
when we play double competitively in the UK, we normally play 400 points and have each player use a 200 point army each, with relevant allies allowed as well. then divide the table into two, and make each player move one command on his side of the table simultaneously.
to play only one army at 400 points would a bigger game and take more time but most likely have a similar outcome. even with allies. in fact i'd see now reason not to allow two allies in a 400 point game.
if you want a bigger game than 200 points then 300 points would make sense with just one ally.
but it's completely up to you! we play competitions with all sorts of "sub" rules.

Maverick2909 a écrit:
Hello! Got a few quick questions:
1. Can I still only take 1 ally general in a 300 or 400 point game?

2. In the Feudal Scots list, there are options to take Galwegian allies or Highland allies, I assume I cannot take both in a normal 200 point game?

3. Do these ally commands which are included in the actual army lists you're fielding have to abide by the 1/2 rules? For example, I can take 2-6 Galwegian allies for my Feudal Scots, do I have to divide those numbers by 2?

4. If the rules for allies already listed in an army are different than normal ally rules, is this stated anywhere in the Rulebook? (Basically, where would I reference any of these above questions I had as I cannot find them) Smile

Thanks!

Stanton
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: