Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The Championship round at KozCon
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
PHGamer
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2019 12:36 am    Sujet du message: The Championship round at KozCon Répondre en citant
The Last Crusade
I am going to break my pattern and publish this game early. While KozCon is still fresh in everyone's memory. It's not every day you, the reader, get to read a battle report of a championship game. In fact, not ever, at least by me! This is the contest of wills pitting the No 1 and No 2 players of the day. Trust me, you are not going to want to miss this one.
King Arthur, after failing in his quest to find the Holy Grail, goes on a Crusade to the Holy Lands. He enlists the help of the Emperor of the Eastern Empire for aid. Nikephoros II knows a fool when he sees one and promises to provide an entire army to help Arthur with his goal.
Their way to the holy land is blocked by the evil Persians. But fear not, for Arthur's knights are the finest swordsmen in the world, and they are surrounded by the greatest army in Christendom.
It’s Achaemenid Persian vs Nikephorian Byzantine in this championship L’ Art de la Guerre battlereport.
https://philonancients.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-last-crusade.html

Enjoy!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: