Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Building a New 15mm Samurai Army
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Miniatures and painting
Auteur Message
PHGamer
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 11:00 pm    Sujet du message: Building a New 15mm Samurai Army Répondre en citant
I don't know how many times now this has come up, I complement a painted army to a pained response of, "I had them painted by XXX".

My eyesight isn't what it used to be, and my time was at a premium, and so I finally decided to have an army painted. I picked Japanese, because I have always wanted one. But frankly, the Samurai army in L' Art de la Guerre does not play the same as they do in Warrior. So I was leery, but went for it anyway.

This article is a detailed accounting of how to go about getting your figures painted by a 3rd party service around the world. It is not a litany of complaints, it is simply step by step instructions, and revealing quite a number of misconceptions I, and I suspect most of us will have if we go down this road.

https://philonancients.blogspot.com/2020/01/building-new-15mm-ancients-army.html

Enjoy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Black Prince
Prétorien

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I have used Fernando in the past especially when the Aussies and US dollar were at parity. Then there were a few issues and the Aussie dollar dropped so I went back to painting my figures myself.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
KevinD
Centurion

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 27, 2021 3:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
PHGamer a écrit:
I don't know how many times now this has come up, I complement a painted army to a pained response of, "I had them painted by XXX".

My eyesight isn't what it used to be, and my time was at a premium, and so I finally decided to have an army painted. I picked Japanese, because I have always wanted one. But frankly, the Samurai army in L' Art de la Guerre does not play the same as they do in Warrior. So I was leery, but went for it anyway.

This article is a detailed accounting of how to go about getting your figures painted by a 3rd party service around the world. It is not a litany of complaints, it is simply step by step instructions, and revealing quite a number of misconceptions I, and I suspect most of us will have if we go down this road.

https://philonancients.blogspot.com/2020/01/building-new-15mm-ancients-army.html

Enjoy

Great description of the process. Thanks for posting this.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
PHGamer
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 27, 2021 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: You're Welcom Répondre en citant
You're Welcome. Thanks for reading and replying.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Miniatures and painting
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: