madaxeman
Magister Militum

Inscrit le: 01 Nov 2014 Messages: 1842
Localisation: Londres Centraal.
|
Posté le: Lun Sep 21, 2026 11:13 am Sujet du message: |
|
We're now on 39 players ...
Anyone else out there still considering attending so we can get to a nice round 40 ? _________________ www.madaxeman.com |
|
madaxeman
Magister Militum

Inscrit le: 01 Nov 2014 Messages: 1842
Localisation: Londres Centraal.
|
Posté le: Dim Sep 27, 2026 10:21 am Sujet du message: |
|
Runners & Riders:
Jesse Schoor WAR 0 Khurasanian
David Saunders CLWC 0 Khurasanian
Tim Porter CLWC 0 Thematic Byzantine
Gordon Jamieson CLWC 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
David Allen CLWC 0 Irish
Richard Case CLWC 0 Irish
Richard Young Mortimer Marchers 0 Khazar
Charles Masefield Mortimer Marchers 0 Carolingian Frankish
Mark Fry Bristol 0 Khmer Empire and Cham
Andy Finkel CLWC 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
John Dennis *** 0 0 Hindu Indian
Robin Jackson Yorkist Dracula 0 Abbasid Arab
Nik Sharp Warlords 0 Alan
David Roberts Cambridge 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
David Handley Warlords 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
Graham Carroll Durham 0 Tulunid and Iqshidid Egyptian
Paul Bulpin *** DDWG 0 Thematic Byzantine
Marco Baroni York 0 Abbasid Arab
Robert Middlemist Durham 0 Abbasid Arab
Paul Frith Bournemouth 0 Zapotec and Mixtec
Paul Dawson York 0 Viking and Leidang
Kevin Perry Bournemouth 0 Shatuo Turkish
Andrew Ellis *** Impalers 0 Carolingian Frankish
Ian Sewell WAR 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
Kevin Ellis *** Impalers 0 Abbasid Arab
Hunter Hope Scotland 0 Arab Indian
Pete Sanger Pompey 0 Thematic Byzantine
James Gibson Scotland 0 Viking and Leidang
Colin Whittaker Bournemouth 0 Arab Indian
Alistair Wright Millbrook 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
Andy Fyfe Scotland 0 Abbasid Arab
Harry Williams In The Navy 0 Rus
Mark Gilby *** CLWC 0 Hindu Indian
Andy Leeser WAR 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
Cameron Mitchell Farnborough 0 Viking and Leidang
Ian Soulsby *** Ireland 0 Tribal Mongol
David Lowrie Bristol 0 Abbasid Arab
Philip Ashworth *** Wirral 0 Rus
Stephen Cook *** Wirral 0 Arab Indian
First round Draw
 _________________ www.madaxeman.com |
|
Richard Young
Archer
Inscrit le: 10 Aoû 2015 Messages: 61
|
Posté le: Lun Sep 28, 2026 12:33 pm Sujet du message: |
|
That's odd. The Runners and riders include several Abbasids, Byzantine and 3 Kingdom Koreans. None of these are on the permitted lists for Kegworth at the top this topic that I can see. If i'd have known I would have taken Abbasid!! Is there a separate list of permitted armies that I missed somewhere???
Confused....  |
|
madaxeman
Magister Militum

Inscrit le: 01 Nov 2014 Messages: 1842
Localisation: Londres Centraal.
|
Posté le: Lun Sep 28, 2026 1:59 pm Sujet du message: |
|
| Richard Young a écrit: | That's odd. The Runners and riders include several Abbasids, Byzantine and 3 Kingdom Koreans. None of these are on the permitted lists for Kegworth at the top this topic that I can see. If i'd have known I would have taken Abbasid!! Is there a separate list of permitted armies that I missed somewhere???
Confused....  |
Hmmm… you’re the third person to report that to me - these must be some weird glitch with the interaction with some browsers and this forum software that hides some armies !Â
Above my pay grade im afraid -the list of permitted armies appears on the booking site and on Facebook, and clearly most people were able to see it here or there - so I can only guess that its specific to your browser in some way ? _________________ www.madaxeman.com |
|
Andy Fyfe
Vétéran
Inscrit le: 14 Fév 2024 Messages: 188
|
Posté le: Mar Sep 29, 2026 7:33 pm Sujet du message: |
|
| madaxeman a écrit: | | Richard Young a écrit: | That's odd. The Runners and riders include several Abbasids, Byzantine and 3 Kingdom Koreans. None of these are on the permitted lists for Kegworth at the top this topic that I can see. If i'd have known I would have taken Abbasid!! Is there a separate list of permitted armies that I missed somewhere???
Confused....  |
Hmmm… you’re the third person to report that to me - these must be some weird glitch with the interaction with some browsers and this forum software that hides some armies !Â
Above my pay grade im afraid -the list of permitted armies appears on the booking site and on Facebook, and clearly most people were able to see it here or there - so I can only guess that its specific to your browser in some way ? |
Looks like Google Chrome is omitting:
117 Xianbei
120 Tamil Indian
121 Three Kingdoms Korean
126 Thematic Byzantine
132 North African Arab
133 Andalusian Arab
134 Abbasid Arab
135 Arab Indian
136 Khurasanian
137 Tulunid & Iqshidid Egyptian
143 Lombard
145 Post Roman British
147 Later Pictish
149 Armorican Breton |
|
Mark G Fry
Légat

Inscrit le: 15 Juin 2017 Messages: 646
Localisation: Bristol, UK
|
Posté le: Mar Sep 29, 2026 7:43 pm Sujet du message: |
|
| Mark G Fry a écrit: | Pretty much every time I access this thread via my Android phone Dave, I get a different view of the list (bits missing or gaps etc.) so now I stick to using my laptop (& access via Chrome) for a consistent view.
I found the same thing happens on another forum, where I have inserted text or lists (using cut & paste) especially from another device.
But the site has been behaving oddly for a while now - for example I cannot make the 'log in permanently' feature work at all, and often it takes me 2 or 3 attempts to log in.
But I am getting used to it
But looking forward to Kegworth ... after Lisbon  |
As I mentioned earlier - I am getting an almost completely different variant of the list each and every time I log in from my Android phone, using Chrome. Sometimes it's the early lists sometimes the later one and sometimes it's just purely random.
But Chrome works OK on my laptop - I can see the full list.
As stated above I had the same thing when I cut & pasted in text from a PDF from another doc. on another forum.
No idea how or why this occurs - most odd.
Cheers
Mark _________________ 'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis |
|