Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre
 
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
The 3rd Kegworth Codgers - 6/7 October, Kegworth, UK
Page 2 sur 2 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
madaxeman
Magister Militum


Inscrit le: 01 Nov 2014
Messages: 1842
Localisation: Londres Centraal.
MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 21, 2026 11:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
We're now on 39 players ...

Anyone else out there still considering attending so we can get to a nice round 40 ?
_________________
www.madaxeman.com
Revenir en haut de page
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
madaxeman
Magister Militum


Inscrit le: 01 Nov 2014
Messages: 1842
Localisation: Londres Centraal.
MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 27, 2026 10:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Runners & Riders:

Jesse Schoor WAR 0 Khurasanian
David Saunders CLWC 0 Khurasanian
Tim Porter CLWC 0 Thematic Byzantine
Gordon Jamieson CLWC 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
David Allen CLWC 0 Irish
Richard Case CLWC 0 Irish
Richard Young Mortimer Marchers 0 Khazar
Charles Masefield Mortimer Marchers 0 Carolingian Frankish
Mark Fry Bristol 0 Khmer Empire and Cham
Andy Finkel CLWC 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
John Dennis *** 0 0 Hindu Indian
Robin Jackson Yorkist Dracula 0 Abbasid Arab
Nik Sharp Warlords 0 Alan
David Roberts Cambridge 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
David Handley Warlords 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
Graham Carroll Durham 0 Tulunid and Iqshidid Egyptian
Paul Bulpin *** DDWG 0 Thematic Byzantine
Marco Baroni York 0 Abbasid Arab
Robert Middlemist Durham 0 Abbasid Arab
Paul Frith Bournemouth 0 Zapotec and Mixtec
Paul Dawson York 0 Viking and Leidang
Kevin Perry Bournemouth 0 Shatuo Turkish
Andrew Ellis *** Impalers 0 Carolingian Frankish
Ian Sewell WAR 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
Kevin Ellis *** Impalers 0 Abbasid Arab
Hunter Hope Scotland 0 Arab Indian
Pete Sanger Pompey 0 Thematic Byzantine
James Gibson Scotland 0 Viking and Leidang
Colin Whittaker Bournemouth 0 Arab Indian
Alistair Wright Millbrook 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
Andy Fyfe Scotland 0 Abbasid Arab
Harry Williams In The Navy 0 Rus
Mark Gilby *** CLWC 0 Hindu Indian
Andy Leeser WAR 0 Three Kingdoms Korean
Cameron Mitchell Farnborough 0 Viking and Leidang
Ian Soulsby *** Ireland 0 Tribal Mongol
David Lowrie Bristol 0 Abbasid Arab
Philip Ashworth *** Wirral 0 Rus
Stephen Cook *** Wirral 0 Arab Indian

First round Draw


_________________
www.madaxeman.com
Revenir en haut de page
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Richard Young
Archer


Inscrit le: 10 Aoû 2015
Messages: 61
MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 28, 2026 12:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
That's odd. The Runners and riders include several Abbasids, Byzantine and 3 Kingdom Koreans. None of these are on the permitted lists for Kegworth at the top this topic that I can see. If i'd have known I would have taken Abbasid!! Is there a separate list of permitted armies that I missed somewhere???

Confused.... Confused
Revenir en haut de page
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
madaxeman
Magister Militum


Inscrit le: 01 Nov 2014
Messages: 1842
Localisation: Londres Centraal.
MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 28, 2026 1:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Richard Young a écrit:
That's odd. The Runners and riders include several Abbasids, Byzantine and 3 Kingdom Koreans. None of these are on the permitted lists for Kegworth at the top this topic that I can see. If i'd have known I would have taken Abbasid!! Is there a separate list of permitted armies that I missed somewhere???

Confused.... Confused


Hmmm… you’re the third person to report that to me - these must be some weird glitch with the interaction with some browsers and this forum software that hides some armies ! 

Above my pay grade im afraid -the list of permitted armies appears on the booking site and on Facebook, and clearly most people were able to see it here or there - so I can only guess that its specific to your browser in some way ? 
_________________
www.madaxeman.com
Revenir en haut de page
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Andy Fyfe
Vétéran


Inscrit le: 14 Fév 2024
Messages: 188
MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 29, 2026 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
madaxeman a écrit:
Richard Young a écrit:
That's odd. The Runners and riders include several Abbasids, Byzantine and 3 Kingdom Koreans. None of these are on the permitted lists for Kegworth at the top this topic that I can see. If i'd have known I would have taken Abbasid!! Is there a separate list of permitted armies that I missed somewhere???

Confused.... Confused


Hmmm… you’re the third person to report that to me - these must be some weird glitch with the interaction with some browsers and this forum software that hides some armies ! 

Above my pay grade im afraid -the list of permitted armies appears on the booking site and on Facebook, and clearly most people were able to see it here or there - so I can only guess that its specific to your browser in some way ? 


Looks like Google Chrome is omitting:

117 Xianbei
120 Tamil Indian
121 Three Kingdoms Korean
126 Thematic Byzantine
132 North African Arab
133 Andalusian Arab
134 Abbasid Arab
135 Arab Indian
136 Khurasanian
137 Tulunid & Iqshidid Egyptian
143 Lombard
145 Post Roman British
147 Later Pictish
149 Armorican Breton
Revenir en haut de page
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Mark G Fry
Légat


Inscrit le: 15 Juin 2017
Messages: 646
Localisation: Bristol, UK
MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 29, 2026 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Mark G Fry a écrit:
Pretty much every time I access this thread via my Android phone Dave, I get a different view of the list (bits missing or gaps etc.) so now I stick to using my laptop (& access via Chrome) for a consistent view.

I found the same thing happens on another forum, where I have inserted text or lists (using cut & paste) especially from another device.

But the site has been behaving oddly for a while now - for example I cannot make the 'log in permanently' feature work at all, and often it takes me 2 or 3 attempts to log in.
But I am getting used to it Laughing

But looking forward to Kegworth ... after Lisbon Very Happy


As I mentioned earlier - I am getting an almost completely different variant of the list each and every time I log in from my Android phone, using Chrome. Sometimes it's the early lists sometimes the later one and sometimes it's just purely random.
But Chrome works OK on my laptop - I can see the full list.
As stated above I had the same thing when I cut & pasted in text from a PDF from another doc. on another forum.
No idea how or why this occurs - most odd.
Cheers
Mark
_________________
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis
Revenir en haut de page
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
  
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 2 sur 2 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

 
Sauter vers:  
Vous ne pouvez pas poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas éditer vos messages dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas supprimer vos messages dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas voter dans les sondages de ce forum